Six shawls over the next six months. You up for it?!
- Six Gatherings over six months, one for each shawl release. Gatherings will take place from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM Friday mornings at various locations in the Ogden area, including coffee shops, parks, and NPJ. The dates are: May 5, June 9, July 7, August 11, September 8, October 6.
- The cost for the entire Knitalong will be $70, which will include knitting support and instruction from me, a chance to win prizes, yummy treats, and comraderie with other friendly knitters.
- You need to sign up through Needlepoint Joint to participate. You can sign up by stopping by the shop or calling (801)394-4355. Sign ups will be first come, first served, with a maximum of 15 members.
- In order to purchase the patterns for Shawl Society II, you will need to buy them off Ravelry. Once you are on the Shawl Society II page, click on the ‘1 pattern’ link in the box on the right hand side of the page. It will cost approximately $15 to purchase all six patterns, which will be released one at a time over the next six months, beginning with the first shawl on May 4th.
- If you are interested in knitting the shawls, but are unable to attend the gatherings, please consider joining us on Ravelry for a virtual knitalong! I have maintained our group on Ravelry for anyone who wants to join us as we knit these shawls. This group is open to everyone whether you have signed up for the physical knitalong gatherings or not. Last year we were joined by knitters all over the world. The more the merrier!
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.